Search your favorite song for free

1. Taylor Swift Talking about I Did Something Bad at Reputation Secret Session [ Exclusive ]

• Published: 1 week ago
  • Duration: 1:41
  • By

Taylor introducing these songs in Reputation Secret Session ! Hey this is hayley! Hope you guys subscribe to my channel for

2. The reputation Secret Sessions

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 2:46
The reputation Secret Sessions

Get Taylor Swift's new album, reputation, here: http://smarturl.it/reputationTS Best of Taylor Swift https://goo.gl/VDukmT Taylor Swift

3. Taylor Swift | Talking about New Year's Day at Reputation Secret Sessions

• Published: 3 weeks ago
  • Duration: 0:56
Taylor Swift | Talking about New Year's Day at Reputation Secret Sessions

Taylor introducing these songs in Reputation Secret Session ! Taylor Swift Unboxing Reputation Magazine and Inside of Magazine!

4. Taylor Swift Talks About King Of My Heart in Reputation Secret Session Part 1

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 1:01
Taylor Swift Talks About King Of My Heart in Reputation Secret Session Part 1

Taylor Swift Talks About King Of My Heart in Reputation Secret Session Part 1 Reputation Album is Out Now! Subscribe to my

5. Taylor Swift| Talking About Ready For it in Reputation Secret Session

• Published: 2 weeks ago
  • Duration: 1:59
Taylor Swift| Talking About Ready For it in Reputation Secret Session

6. Taylor Swift Talking About Look What You Made Me Do at Reputation Secret Session

• Published: 3 weeks ago
  • Duration: 0:45
  • By

7. Taylor Swift Reputation Secret Session Behind The Scenes 2017 Video !!

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 1:00
  • By
Taylor Swift Reputation Secret Session Behind The Scenes 2017 Video !!

Taylor Swift's new album Reputation sells 400000 pre-orders... making it Target's biggest music pre-sale of all-time Hey this is

8. Taylor Swift Talking About "King of My Heart" Song At Reputation Secret Session

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 0:54
Taylor Swift Talking About "King of My Heart" Song At Reputation Secret Session

9. Stars&Celebrities Moments: Taylor Swift Talking about I Did Something Bad at Reputation Secret Sess

• Published: 6 days ago
  • Duration: 1:31
  • By

Stars&Celebrities Moments: Taylor Swift Talking about I Did Something Bad at Reputation Secret Sess Stars&Celebrities Moments

10. Taylor Swift Secret Sessions at her House Behind the Scenes

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 1:09
Taylor Swift Secret Sessions at her House Behind the Scenes

Hey guys this my channel Plz Subscribe Hey guys if you are wondering how to get the The swift life app in your Phone Check down

11. Taylor Swift reputation Secret Sessions

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 3:58
Taylor Swift reputation Secret Sessions

Don't forget to comment and subscribe for more videos of Taylor Swift, join the notification squad turning on the.

12. Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Reputation Secret Session)

• Published: 1 week ago
  • Duration: 1:45
  • By
Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Reputation Secret Session)

Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad (Reputation Secret Session) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. Taylor Swift - Talking About Songs On Reputation (Reputation Secret Session)

• Published: 1 week ago
  • Duration: 12:52
  • By
Taylor Swift - Talking About Songs On Reputation (Reputation Secret Session)

Taylor Swift - Talking About Songs On Reputation (Reputation Secret Session)

14. Taylor Swift Takes Us Inside ‘Reputation’ Secret Sessions!

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 2:23
  • By
Taylor Swift Takes Us Inside ‘Reputation’ Secret Sessions!

Subscribe to Hollywire for The Latest Pop and Music News Updates! | http://bit.ly/Sub2HotMinute It's that time again! Taylor Swift

15. Taylor Swift New Song Taylor Swift Talking approximately I Did Something Bad at Reputation Secret S

• Published: 1 week ago
  • Duration: 1:31
  • By

Taylor Swift New Song Taylor Swift Talking approximately I Did Something Bad at Reputation Secret S Taylor Swift New Song Taylor

16. Taylor Swift - Talking About Songs On ''REPUTATION'' (Reputation Secret Session)

• Published: 1 week ago
  • Duration: 12:52
  • By

Taylor Swift - Talking About Songs On ''REPUTATION'' ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Taylor Swift SURPRISES Fans With Reputation Listening Party

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 2:02
Taylor Swift SURPRISES Fans With Reputation Listening Party

More Celebrity News ▻▻ http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews Taylor Swift's long-awaited sixth album Reputation is only 25 days away and

18. The Making of a Song: “Delicate” – watch more on Taylor Swift NOW

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 3:53
The Making of a Song: “Delicate” – watch more on Taylor Swift NOW

A glimpse into Taylor's songwriting process as she shares personal videos creating the song “Delicate”. “The Making of a Song” is a

19. Taylor Swift - “New Year’s Day” Fan Performance

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 3:06
Taylor Swift - “New Year’s Day” Fan Performance

This intimate fan performance of Taylor Swift's new song, "New Year's Day" from her album "Reputation" was filmed in October in the

20. Hidden Secrets You Missed In Taylor Swift's “Reputation”

• Published: 1 month ago
  • Duration: 6:03
  • By
Hidden Secrets You Missed In Taylor Swift's “Reputation”

Everything you missed in Taylor Swift's new album Subscribe: https://goo.gl/Hnoaw3 ----------------------------------------------------------------