The PYMNTS.com Mobile Commerce Insider Series is the best way to stay one step ahead of an ever- changing landscape. Not only can Insiders ask leading mobile commerce experts the questions that keep them up at night but they get access to expert-driven reports that help cut through the information clutter on a topic that is being reinvented almost daily.
First Tuesday of the Month
Building upon the success of this past August’s Summer School event, PYMNTS.com is pleased to introduce the PYMNTS Mobile Commerce Insider Series – a monthly update and review of all that’s critical to dissect, evaluate, and understand about Mobile, Payments, and Commerce.
The series will deliver 12 in-depth reports accompanied by 12 digital/webinar discussions to Insiders who need to know what’s relevant along the many points of intersection in the Mobile Commerce Ecosystem. Each monthly report will be supplemented by a live digital discussion with some of the world’s leading mobile commerce experts – Insiders themselves who are executing innovative mobile commerce strategies. The combination will give the inside track of what’s happening in mobile commerce, and access to critically important insights you simply can’t get anywhere else.
12 MONTHLY REPORTS FEATURING:
- Timely in-depth analysis, statistics, and breaking news covering developments across mobile commerce for that month
- Key player updates and market intelligence maintained as part of our Insider Player and Playbook Archive that builds a fact base for tracking the competitive space over the course of the year with metrics on real-time progress against previously announced initiatives
- Impact assessment of activities at the various “stops” along our PYMNTS.com Mobile Commerce Ecosystem Map
- To get a sneak peek of just some of the analysis, expert commentary, and insights available exclusively for PYMNTS Insiders in our report, click here.
The accompanying 12 digital discussions will consist of an hour-long webinar hosted by Karen Webster, Market Platform Dynamics’ CEO and PYMNTS.com President, scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month at 12:00 ET that will:
- Showcase a leading mobile commerce “Insider” as our guest to share their perspective on our featured topic of the month
- Provide the audience ample opportunity during our Q&A segment to participate as part of the dialogue with our Insiders
- Focus on responding to Insider’s questions to the report, and in particular, the impact assessment of key activities in the marketplace
Upcoming PYMNTS Mobile Commerce Insider Series Digital Discussion Faculty
DISCUSSION MODULES AND FACULTY
Here’s a sneak peek at the topics that will be covered during our the first three installments of the discussion series:
Friday, April 25, 2014 11AM EST
Module 5: A VC’s take on The Innovation Project and Innovation in Payments
Previous Insider Series Editions available via archive
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Module 4: Convergence of Digital & Physical Worlds, and its effect on payments
Convergence of Digital & Physical Worlds, and its effect on payments
- Device-based shopping & device connectivity
- Consumer experiences, and the role MasterCard plays in building the operating system of Digital Commerce
- Security of payments in the digital world
- What we’ll see in 2014 – within the industry, and at MasterCard
Friday, January 10, 2014
Module 3: Loyalty + New Business Models
The emergence of discovery and loyalty players such as LevelUp, Foursquare, Yelp, and others has revolutionized the way in which consumers search for, discover, and become loyal to merchants – all from their mobile device where any form of content can be found anywhere and at any time. This session will give Insiders first-hand insight into how these shifts have opened the door for new business models to both emerge and flourish based the harvesting and synthesis of location-based data and purchase histories that enable merchants to increase conversion, strengthen consumer engagement and improve retention.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Module 2: Creative Destruction of Retail
Mobile technologies have the power to reinvent, disrupt and reinvigorate the physical point of sale, which is where more than 90% of all commerce transactions take place today. During this session our Insiders will dig deep into the technologies at the heart of the revitalization of the shopping experience and how retailers are using them to create new cost efficiencies and value for themselves and their customers.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Module 1: Mobile + Customer Acquisition
Perhaps the most daunting task facing mobile payments pioneers today is to convince consumers that they should change the payments behaviors and habits they’ve been fine tuning over the past 60 years. After all, as many industry leaders have pontificated, consumers don’t feel that payments as a function is inherently broken. Our first session will offer Insiders the ability to learn how to tackle this problem head on and to gain critical in- sights from pioneers who are solving this challenge as we speak.
Click here for a highlight from the November 5th webinar.
This series is available by subscription only and will not be published on PYMNTS.com.
How to become an Insider
Get a sneak peak into the analysis and expert commentary available exclusively for PYMNTS Insiders! Click Here
Individuals gain access to 12 reports + 12 webinars. The individual subscription price is $995 per year.
Multiple users from the same organization can take advantage of our Enterprise-Wide Subscription option for unlimited access. Enterprise-wide access can be purchased for an annual licensing fee that includes a 1-year subscription for your company, and includes an unlimited number of “seats” to the digital discussion series over the course of the year.