Search your favorite song for free

1. All in my head (Tori Kelly )covered by Leroy Sanchez

• Published: 2 years ago
  • Duration: 1:12
All in my head (Tori Kelly )covered by Leroy Sanchez

Here's All in my head by Tori Kelli in his facebook page amazing voice as always visit his youtube channel ^^ http://www.youtube.

2. TORI KELLY - Dear No One (Cover by Leroy Sanchez)

• Published: 3 years ago
  • Duration: 3:39
  • By
TORI KELLY - Dear No One (Cover by Leroy Sanchez)

Here it is the cover YOU guys chose! Tori Kelly's Dear No One. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did recording it! SUBSCRIBE

3. Tori Kelly - All In My Head (Live Acoustic)

• Published: 5 years ago
  • Duration: 4:17
  • By
Tori Kelly - All In My Head (Live Acoustic)

Get this song from my EP "Handmade Songs By Tori Kelly" ITUNES: http://bit.ly/J9b9o4 AMAZON: http://amzn.com/B0080NN4O8

4. Tori Kelly - ALL IN MY HEAD - Daniel de Bourg cover

• Published: 4 years ago
  • Duration: 3:49
Tori Kelly - ALL IN MY HEAD - Daniel de Bourg cover

I was lucky enough to witness Tori Kelly live in London a few weeks ago... and she is the TRUTH! #XPLAYPartOne - OUT NOW - http

5. ALL IN MY HEAD - TORI KELLY (COVER BY LEROY SANCHEZ)

• Published: 1 year ago
  • Duration: 0:31
  • By
ALL IN MY HEAD - TORI KELLY (COVER BY LEROY SANCHEZ)

All in My Head by Tori Kelly (Cover by Leroy Sanchez) I do not claim to own the creative rights to this song, lyrics, or artist. You can

6. TORI KELLY - Paper Hearts (Leroy Sanchez Cover)

• Published: 1 year ago
  • Duration: 3:17
  • By
TORI KELLY - Paper Hearts (Leroy Sanchez Cover)

I needed this... Tori Kelly "Paper Hearts". Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel! http://bit.ly/1VXVr6l.

7. Tori Kelly - All in my Head (Acoustic Cover) by: Chase Martinez

• Published: 2 years ago
  • Duration: 4:20
Tori Kelly  - All in my Head (Acoustic Cover) by: Chase Martinez

Hey fellas, in this video, I give you 'All in my Head' by Tori Kelly! 'Subscribe' to my YT Channel for more upcoming cool stuff! http://

8. All In My Head x Tori Kelly (Cover)

• Published: 5 months ago
  • Duration: 3:24
  • By
All In My Head x Tori Kelly (Cover)

Throwing it back with some old school Tori. Also, patiently waiting for her to release a new album… So in the meantime, here's a

9. All In My Head by Tori Kelly (cover)

• Published: 3 years ago
  • Duration: 3:40
  • By
All In My Head by Tori Kelly (cover)

A really spontaneous cover. Always massive thanks to everyone who listens, comments and likes! Thank You: Guitar- Peter Woo Mix

10. JusDain - Tori Kelly - All in My Head (Live Acoustic Cover) HD

• Published: 4 years ago
  • Duration: 3:40
JusDain - Tori Kelly - All in My Head (Live Acoustic Cover) HD

Our rendition of 'All in My head" by the truly gifted and extremely talented Tori Kelly, who is coming to our city soon (Atlanta). So we

11. Tori Kelly-All In My Head-Cover

• Published: 2 years ago
  • Duration: 3:23
Tori Kelly-All In My Head-Cover

This is seriously my favorite song to sing along with any other Tori Kelly song tbh #torikellyaf If you liked this please subscribe/like/

12. All In My Head (Tori Kelly) - Jam Sessions

• Published: 4 years ago
  • Duration: 4:02
All In My Head (Tori Kelly) - Jam Sessions

It's been a while since I posted a one take cover! Decided to attempt one of my favorite songs of the moment, studio version coming

13. All in My Head Cover - Tori Kelly

• Published: 7 months ago
  • Duration: 3:12
All in My Head Cover - Tori Kelly

thank you for watching!!! instagram - @jaylaallyse.

14. TORI KELLY - All in My Head (Cover by Alyssa Shouse)

• Published: 3 years ago
  • Duration: 3:19
  • By
TORI KELLY - All in My Head (Cover by Alyssa Shouse)

Tori Kelly is life. MY SOCIAL MEDIA: Twitter: @itsalyssashouse Instagram: alyssashouse.

15. All In My Head- Tori Kelly (Cover by Moira Dela Torre)

• Published: 1 year ago
  • Duration: 3:24
  • By
All In My Head- Tori Kelly (Cover by Moira Dela Torre)

First time to cover a song by one of my favorite artists! Hope ya like it! On Guitar: Luis Cortez :) M o i r a Twitter: @moirarachelle4

16. All In My Head - Tori Kelly Cover

• Published: 4 years ago
  • Duration: 3:34
All In My Head - Tori Kelly Cover

Me singing All In My Head by Tori Kelly accompanied by Iana Kozelsky on Acoustic Guitar! Thanks for watching! Kayla Mims -

17. Tori Kelly - All In My Head (Cover)

• Published: 5 years ago
  • Duration: 3:40
  • By
Tori Kelly - All In My Head (Cover)

Last-minute cover. This song has been stuck in my head for a week now. I needed to get it out somehow! Thanks Richard for the

18. Tori Kelly - All In My Head - (Acoustic Cover) - Cinya Khan

• Published: 3 years ago
  • Duration: 3:31
Tori Kelly - All In My Head - (Acoustic Cover) - Cinya Khan

Cinya Khan singing Tori Kelly's "All In My Head". Hope you guys enjoy this song!!

19. Tori Kelly | All In My Head [Patrick Wong Cover]

• Published: 3 years ago
  • Duration: 3:37
Tori Kelly | All In My Head [Patrick Wong Cover]

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to produce more covers lately. This one's one of my favorite songs by the talented, Tori Kelly. Honestly, it's

20. TORI KELLY "ALL IN MY HEAD" ACOUSTIC LIVE REACTION !!

• Published: 11 months ago
  • Duration: 5:54
  • By
TORI KELLY "ALL IN MY HEAD" ACOUSTIC LIVE REACTION !!

I Thank all my DREAMERS for the LOVE and SUPPORT! Leave your comments down below and if you want more reactions be sure